Apply now or send in your enquiries right away! Group discounts available.
University of Cyberjaya offers a one-of-a-kind, pre-university preparatory course called the Pathfinder Programme.
As part of the programme students will participate in several experiential learning module involving practical, hands-on training with equipment, laboratories and other healthcare facilities.
This gives them a first-hand experience on what a career in healthcare entails. They will also attend daily classes for general subjects such as mathematics, biology, chemistry and others.
There will be weekly recreational programme such as sports, talent time, outings and study tours with senior students which provides them with a balanced pre-university experience.
Who is it for?
· School leavers who are curious about studying a healthcare programme
WHAT DO STUDENTS DO AT THE PROGRAMME?
· Participate in sports and recreation with other student clubs
· Run experiments in a fully equipped laboratory
· Manage patient care in a simulated ward
· Operate an ambulance and learn the skills of a paramedic
· Understand how the human body functions using life-like models
· Learn to save lives in a disaster relief simulation
WHEN IS IT?
· Programme runs every Monday to Thursday
HOW MUCH IS IT?
· Students who sign up with their friends (3 or more) can get discounted group rates.
· Affordable and secure accommodations will be provided for FREE. Please contact the Malaysia Student Recruitment (MSR) Department for details.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR IT?
· Contact the University of Cyberjaya’s Malaysia Student Recruitment (MSR) staff at 03-8313 7000 for details
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
· Students may apply using their Forecast results. Students must have passed their SPM/SPMV/O Levels forecast with a minimum of 5 credits in any subjects including Mathematics and a Science Subjects
· Kindly contact Madam Safinas (+601 8770 2665) to confirm your forecast results.