Online Payment Options
To help you make your payment in a more secure, easier and faster manner, we are happy to provide you with the existing Online Payment Option.
EXISTING UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- Existing university students should use the internal payment gateway found in the Student Management System (Barracuda) > Student Ledger
- Applicable to registered students only for tuition fee, resit fee, repeat fee, ancillary fee, hostel fee and fines.
- Payment via bank transfer and/or credit card.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WITH FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT
- If you are making payment from an oversees banking account using foreign currency, you may use our FlyWire payment option.
FUTURE STUDENTS AND/OR PARENTS
- If you are a new student, you can make your initial registration fee through our online payment gateway.
- If you are making a payment for a Conference/Seminar Registration, Clinical Services Fee (Homeopathy/Psychology Clinic/Physiotherapy Clinic) or for rental of any of our facilities, you can make your payment through our online payment gateway.
- Please select the appropriate payment type from the dropdown option and please insert the Invoice Code for proper recognition.
If you need any help or advise, please contact our Finance Helpdesk below.