Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Management)
KPT/JPS (N/345/8/1080) 06/27 (MQA/PA13728) 05/25
A PhD or Doctor of Philosophy is an advanced research degree. A PhD student conducts a major research project that is original within the discipline and presents the results in the form of a thesis. A PhD research is designed to create advanced knowledge. Once completed, the thesis is examined by experts in the field of the research.
This accredited research PhD programme aims to assist students’ ability in applying relevant research skills to contemporary business endeavours. The programme is designed to be academically rigorous and intellectually challenging, as the focuses are on the development of the self-reflective, analytic and worldly collaborative mindset of the graduates.
- General Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Talent Development Management
- Leadership Management
- Organisational Development
- Digital Business Management
- Project Management
- Full-time : 3 – 6 years
- Part-time : 4 – 8 years
- March, June, September & December
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field from University of Cyberjaya or any other HEI recognized by the University Senate; OR
- Any other qualifications equivalent to a Master‘s degree recognized by the University Senate; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government; AND
English Proficiency for International Students:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (pBT) or 80 (iBT) or minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or its equivalent
- There shall be no direct entry from bachelors degree level to doctoral degree level.
- Candidates with a bachelors degree who are registered for master’s degree programmes may apply to convert their candidacy to the doctoral degree programme within 1 year after master’s degree registration, subject to: (a) having shown competency and capability in conduction research at doctoral degree level; (b) rigorous internal evaluation by the University; (c) approval by the University.
Got a question for us?
What are our students saying?
I found it very meaningful to study Homeopathy. Its principles and approach to medical treatment is very comprehensive and the clinical training exposure is well planned. This is a very fulling career option for me and has given me a strong professional purpose
Homeopathy taught me to view a patient’s illness in a holistic manner and to adopt an equally holistic approach to treatment. We are though the medical sciences behind various illness and what causes it. Then we are introduced to how natural substances have a unique effect on various symptoms as a treatment.
I like the B.H.M.S programme at CUCMS as it is very comprehensive. The curriculum gives me the opportunity to learn both clinical aspects of diseases and their homeopathy management. It’s clear from the very start that the university has considered the needs of practitioners and encourages and equips graduates to open their own practice or clinics